Mount Hope Station was part of the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan was stationed at Mount Hope, Ontario during the Second World War. Three training schools were located there between 1940-1945;
- No. 10 Elementary Flying Training School from October 14, 1940 - August 31, 1942.
- No. 33 Air Navigation School from June 9, 1941- October 6, 1944.
- No. 1 Wireless from Sept 14, 1944 - October 31, 1945.
By the end of the Second World War, the BCATP had turned out more than 130,000 trained airmen and personnel from Canada, Britain, New Zealand and Australia. The BCATP grew to almost 100 schools at 231 sites across Canada, and included 10,840 aircraft.
A black bound photo album with "No. 10 E.F.T.S. Mount Hope Ontario 1940-1942" in gold text on cover. Photographs include interior and exterior shots of the training facilities, mess, quarters and various other locations across the base.
No. 33 Air Navigation School
Royal Air Force
Mount Hope - Ontario - Canada
Information guide for new recruits at No. 33 Air Navigation School at Mount Hope about the after duty activities, and useful knowledge to ensure their stay is both profitable and enjoyable.
Mount Hope Air Navigational School #33 Pennant. Made of purple satin with the RAF insignia silk screened in white dye at one end above the purple and white fringes. The pennant displays a stylized illustration of an Avro Anson aircraft with #33 A.N.S. Mount Hope printed on the opposite end above the purple and white fringes. The printed material is a raised white felt.